- Larry Moore
- Melissa Moore
- Carole Soule
- Bruce Dawson
- Earl Tuson
Minutes from the November, 2011 meeting were reviewed and accepted.
Today's meeting started at 7:15pm
- Brochure Discussion
- Cathy Hayes sent request to be included in Brochure with $25 to Selectmen.
- QR codes - if not enough space will not include them.
- Melissa received a printing quote from Fed Ex for 6.8/copy 5000/$735 or .14 per copy
Carole Moved to accept Fed Ex quote for 5,000 double sided - may not need color on the second side, motion passed.
- Each member will contact 5-6 farms:
- Earl Tuscon:
Lyon Berry Farm, Bill Brown, Meadow Ledge, Moonshine Frm Organics
Our Place Farm, Pearl, Poppurri Acres, Sanborn Mills, Lianna
Asnive, B&B, DS Cole, Hilltop Feed, Ledgeview
- Earl Tuscon:
- Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 24-25 is Maple Weekend so brochure should be distributed before then and should be ready for the printer by the end of February
- The board can approve $500 payment for graphic designer after the designer (Cory) has generated an invoice.
A PDF version is needed for the Website
- Annual Report for Town Meeting is needed. (See report)
- Carole and Bruce attended "Root Skills" workshop sponsored by New England Grassroots Fund (NEGEF). They recommended it to other members if the workshop is offered again
- The brochures can be distributed before Maple weekend if we get them before March 1. We can:
- mail the brochures
- distribute them at Winter Farmers' Markets
- give to Loudon Realtors
- Target healthy Living Networks
- At the race track (Melissa will ask the track gift shop)
- Press releases:
- Laconia Citizen
- Deerfield Forum
- Manchester Union Leader
- Website - we need an Ag Commission logo - but could use the Town Seal with logo
Meeting adjorned at 8:30pm moved by Earl Tuscon seconded by Carole Soule