Chris D Koufos – 2016 President
Doug Towle – 2018 Vice President
Carole Soule – 2017 Secretary
Cindy Shea – 2016 Member
Bruce Dawson – 2017 – Member
Kay Doyon – 2019 - Alternate
Attendees: Doug Towle, Bruce Dawson, Chris D. Koufos, Cindy Shea
Meeting called to order at 7:30 PM (Meeting was late starting because Bruce didn't go for the key until 4pm - which is when the town office closed; so the meeting was held on the porch of the Loudon Village Country Store.)
- Minutes from the August 4, 2016 meeting were accepted with one correction.
- Beginning Farmers Poultry Trailer Training. Cindy needs a list of workshop registrants.
- Solar workshop. Was confirmed again with Doug.
- Grants and fund raising.
- Bank of NH. Cindy needs our category for application from Carole.
- NH Mini Grant. Cindy will get together with Carole on this.
- Website and Social Media
- Bruce will add a "recipes" section to the web site.
- Newsletter - tabled until Carole's return.
- Master Plan - Planning Board - tabled for this session.
- Loudon Ledger - The two ads for the workshops are in this month's edition, but no one has had time to write articles.
- Farm Mediations - none.
- The dispute on Rt 129 appears to have dissipated with the movement of the animals. Otherwise, there has been no communication with us.
- Other Old Business - none
- New Business
- Talked about having a booth at the next Loudon Old Home Day.
- Discovered two new farms in Loudon; by virtue of Dave Rice listening in. They are The Towle farm and Osborne's farm (Red Door farm?) on Loudon's section of Upper City Road. We should investigate getting them on the new map.
Meeting adjourned at 7:55 pm